Неизвестный Омский Хип-Хоп Форум

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Johnny "El Loco"

Сообщений 61 страница 89 из 89

2 Tixon

Ты АНДЕСТЭНД ваще на каком у меня языке, АМИГО???

Я прекрасно понимаю ;) Я тебе про НЕ Русскую читку в России ;) Понимаешь о чём я?! :)

все без б, спасибо за коммент

1) It's funny to hear, but I heard the singing manner in previous
songs.
2) Text sense does not conform with singing manner, it seems like
fervent or joyful song is sung on funeral with such manner.
(Sabre Ando Bailando = I'll know I'm dancing)

About 2nd--- I remember ''Comin' Back'''s delivery to audience,
Johnny ''El Loco" sang it several times, absolutely clearly understanding how he had to sing it. Effect really was another (public thought in another way about it).

The main problem in singing in another language is misunderstading
how to sing in the right way conformed with text meaning.

Tixon, singing language doesn't matter at all, it's necessary audience
FEEL that what artist makes is really important for him. What do you
think?

Who doesnt agree with me????
  :rap;

Anyway, Johnny "El Loco" sings very masterful and I'd like to make a song with THE STAR 
And we'll are waiting for new regggggaeton shit.......
I like it

Straight_G..(специально для тебя) Whether I think all that in Russia the "Rap in Russian " not so is demanded?

You said so, but its maybe because you just dont like songs in foreign languages, do you?

Average american hates to understand another languages and dont like another cultures, so you're a russian! Be smarter than americans or just polite

Опять по-моему что-то не по-русски...

I love even very much songs in foreign language.. But it is not counted. Well I executor in foreign language am not necessary to an extreme measure in Omsk think! In my opinion to opinion it should be we shall admit in Moscow.. Now that's something like it! There it will find support. And in Omsk it is better to prove something on the native language.. If it will be interesting, then it will like people. And such.. Excuse " not in cash department "

1) It's funny to hear, but I heard the singing manner in previous
songs.
2) Text sense does not conform with singing manner, it seems like
fervent or joyful song is sung on funeral with such manner.
(Sabre Ando Bailando = I'll know I'm dancing)

About 2nd--- I remember ''Comin' Back'''s delivery to audience,
Johnny ''El Loco" sang it several times, absolutely clearly understanding how he had to sing it. Effect really was another (public thought in another way about it).

The main problem in singing in another language is misunderstading
how to sing in the right way conformed with text meaning.

Tixon, singing language doesn't matter at all, it's necessary audience
FEEL that what artist makes is really important for him. What do you
think?

Who doesnt agree with me????

"Text sense does not conform with singing manner"?????????????

Why??  Especial manner always usin' in Reggaeton.
I think that if u think so, u can say 'bout Don Omar's "Dale Don Dale" the same thing. 'Cuz it's the same singin' manner in both song and the same sence in several moments.

So, do u like "Dale Don Dale", bro?? )

It's his own style, he sings like that nearly in all his songs! I like it, cause he tries to tell me something(I dont know what), I heard your 2nd song 10 times, feeling nothing!

You just don't understand clearly sense recording a song, so you manner become monotonous!

Just look at "baila" and "latino reggaeton",there was really lively manner of singing! Cuz it's your own style, you made it by yourself. They for sure were not monotonous, and "comin back" too! I still listen to these 3 songs

If you decided to change your singing manner, just tell me so, bro)

Отредактировано Straight_G (2007-09-06 16:45:19)

Tixon!

I cant agree with you, you know, if it'd not be interesting, Johnny ''El Loco'' would hadnt won singing battle TWICE(!!!) at XL! Had you been there?

I'd been there, I can assure you, that his foreign language songs took much more audience at XL than another songs!

I keep telling you ---- language doesnt matter,
Is Dima Bilan famous singer? YES. And his english songs make him more famous, no matter nobody can understand he sings!!

It's his own style, he sings like that nearly in all his songs! I like it, cause he tries to tell me something(I dont know what), I heard your 2nd song 10 times, feeling nothing!

You just don't understand clearly sense recording a song, so you manner become monotonous!

Just look at "baila" and "latino reggaeton",there was really lively manner of singing! Cuz it's your own style, you made it by yourself. They for sure were not monotonous, and "comin back" too! I still listen to these 3 songs

If you decided to change your singing manner, just tell me so, bro)

))) man....

"Reggaeton Latino" - it's not my own song! Like u said, I really don't understand the main idea of this song, cuz it's not my OWN music and OWN text at all! At that moment I really didn't know how to sing - it was just improvization, cuz HOW I CAN REALLY UNDERSTAN THE SENSE OF NOT MY OWN TEXT??

Bout "Baila". I think u like "Baila" so much, cuz the text of this song is ya own. Ofcourse the second verse is mine, but we understand that it doesn't look such danceble than in chorus and in 1 verse(I remember that u said it to me ;-) ).

"You just don't understand clearly sense recording a song, so you manner become monotonous!", - ofcourse it's ya mind, but i think u should said bout "Reggaeton Latino" - not to "Sabre Ando Bailando".

Shorty, I do not agree with u.

And what for I should change my singin manner??

I think it's ya own problem if "you  don't understand clearly sense" of song.

NOT just text

NOT just music

ALL SONG!

THE MAIN IDEA OF THIS SONG NOT TO "MOVE YA BODY...!"
THE MAIN IDEA IS TO BE PROUD OF THIS STYLE OF MUSIC, TO BE PROUD OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO SING IT AND JUST BE IN THIS SHIT!!!

I don't think so, and not just I.

Отредактировано Johnny "El Loco" (2007-09-06 17:29:13)

So thx for comment, bro! :)

May be just upload all these songs(if you dont hesitate of quality made by me), and people will say what they think about these songs in comparing with your new songs???

Now I think ''Baila'' is absolutely dance song in both 2 verses!

I've got fuckin spanish translator on my pc, but you know sometimes it's hard for me to understand words in spanish without text!!!

You dont have to change you manner, I didnt say so!!!
Reggaeton is a dance style of hip-hop music!!
Most quantity of reggaeton songs are dance songs!!

"MOST" - but not all of this.

heh, and "BAILA" isn't a reggaeton!!! It is Latin hip-hop

Ребята, пишите разборчивей, я нихера не разбираю ваш почерк.

Most quantity of reggaeton songs are dance songs!!

Ахуеть =) Слышали бы это Латиносы =))) хех

And what would they say???

Отредактировано Straight_G (2007-09-06 18:47:08)

Ить ни санси, гой рок - сить, хать - кюдзю...

почему иероглифы на форуме не работают - сча паипонски писать начну.

почему иероглифы на форуме не работают - сча паипонски писать начну.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Все чуваки Я в теме , понеслось :  Beach,fack,ass,NHL,live,forever,grendfather,Shazzzam! BAM!!! Shocka-locka-lokus
Shaggy the clown back like scholiosis Call me a psycho-skitzo freak And I'll call you by your name (Dick Anus) Cause I could give two shits and a fuck I bounce down Verner in a popcorn clown truck 'm a circus ninja Southwest voodoo wizard
I graaaabb your gizzard Jump on the carpet, let's take a spin Everybody's waiting for the show to begin Up to the top, by the neck, and let you go ry to land in theglass of Faygo You suck, you missed the fucking glass Broke ya neck, and busted your fucking ass But the genie says on with the show
Hokus pokus jokers .

Все чуваки Я в теме , понеслось : Beach,fack,ass,NHL,live,forever,grendfather,Shazzzam! BAM!!! Shocka-locka-lokus
Shaggy the clown back like scholiosis Call me a psycho-skitzo freak And I'll call you by your name (Dick Anus) Cause I could give two shits and a fuck I bounce down Verner in a popcorn clown truck 'm a circus ninja Southwest voodoo wizard
I graaaabb your gizzard Jump on the carpet, let's take a spin Everybody's waiting for the show to begin Up to the top, by the neck, and let you go ry to land in theglass of Faygo You suck, you missed the fucking glass Broke ya neck, and busted your fucking ass But the genie says on with the show
Hokus pokus jokers .

Perevodchic - rulez, moia want fullart in game v that ja play very long time - mne very nadoelo to be rapper - tupo seat na chear i look on monitor - press buttons and kill mob's and another players - very funn...
Escho again nachal propuskat' pari in the university... ax, da... myself vosstanovilsa))) I na "The End" - coka-colla, pentium, electrolux, winston, passport, fac'om po tabl'u, kolijan, to be happy...

2 M.K.

Molodca chto you vosstanovilsa ;)

яфуишя щкуеу... зшфе ифддщм!